This feature is available in Evergreen version 2.3.
This feature enables you to use Mozilla-specific CSS to print holds with a landscape layout. To use the landscape layout:
1) Click Admin → Workstation Administration → Receipt Template Editor.
2) Select hold transit slip from the Template Name drop down menu.
3) Enter <div> before and after the block of text that you wish to rotate.
4) Enter the stylesheet text in the <div> bracket that appears before the block of text that you wish to rotate:
<div style = moz-transform: rotate(90deg);”>
5) When you click out of this box, notice that the text in the Preview box on the left side of the screen has rotated 90 degrees.
6) You can further customize the look of the text by adjusting its height and width. The height and width that you specify will be unique to your printer. For example, you could add the following height and width to your rotated text:
<div style = moz-transform: rotate(90deg);height: 300px; width: 200px;”>
7) The holds slip will print with the configured text in a landscape layout:
Author: Sally Fortin, Equinox Software